Thursday, July 07, 2016

I’ve Got My ION You–MFTWSC #288

MFTWSC288_2016jul7

Hi, everyone, I’m back with this week’s MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge! Are you ready? Here’s this week’s sketch. All of the details about the sketch challenge are available on the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog as well as in the weekly newsletter. The MFT Design Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.


MFT_WSC_288

Man, I had FUN with this design! I started with a Kraft card stock base and stamped images from LLD Undeniable Chemistry all over with Versamark. Then I added a couple of Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics cut from Dots & Stripes Neutral Paper Pack and Silver Sparkle card stock. Next, I created my circle element by applying molding paste through Concentric Circle Grid Stencil on Sweet Tooth card stock cut with Stitched Rounded Rectangle STAX Die-namics and set it aside to dry.

MFTWSC288_2016jul7b

While it was drying, I created my beaker element using LLD Chemistry Set, Orange Fizz card stock, Fuse Green card stock, Heat Resistant Acetate, and Silver Shine card stock. When my stenciling was dry, I stamped the sentiment with Black Licorice dye ink and the hearts with Wild Cherry dye ink. I popped it up on foam mounting tape, added the beaker element, also popped up on foam, and a few hearts, cut from Wild Cherry card stock and Tag Builder Blueprints 5 Die-namics.

And that’s it for me today! Thanks so much for stopping by! See you soon!


1newsupplies



~Supplies~
Stamps:
LLD Undeniable Chemistry (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice dye ink, Wild Cherry dye ink, Versarmark (MFT)
Paper:
Kraft card stock, Sweet Tooth card stock, Orange Fizz card stock, Fuse Green card stock, Wild Cherry card stock, Silver Shine card stock, Heat Resistant Acetate, Silver Sparkle card stock, Dots & Stripes Neutral Paper Pack (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
LLD Chemistry Set Die-namics, Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics, Tag Builder Blueprints 5 Die-namics, Stitched Rounded Rectangle STAX Die-namics, Concentric Circle Grid Stencil, foam mounting tape (MFT); molding paste

1newsignature

2 comments:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!