Thursday, June 02, 2016

You Are Magical–MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #283

MFTWSC283_2016jun2

Hi, everyone, I’m back with this week’s MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge! Are you ready? Here’s this week’s sketch. All of the details about the sketch challenge are available on the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog as well as in the weekly newsletter. The MFT Design Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.

MFT_WSC_283
We have a classic sketch for this week, and it was fun! I started with a Sweet Tooth card stock base. Then on more Sweet Tooth card stock, I sponged clouds using Blue Breeze dye ink and a Stitched Cloud Edges Die-namics die cut for a stencil. I popped that up on foam mounting tape, but before it was adhered, I stamped the sentiment from BB Magical Unicorns with Black Licorice hybrid ink, added  Blue Breeze card stock sky and more clouds using Stitched Cloud Edges Die-namics cut from Sweet Tooth card stock.

MFTWSC283_2016jun2b

Then I stamped BB Magical Unicorns on X-Press It Blending Card with Black Licorice hybrid ink, cut them out with BB Magical Unicorns Die-namics, and colored them with Copic markers. I created my scene using foam tape and finished off with some clear Pretty Pink Posh sequins and enamel dots.

And that’s it for my take on
MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #283! Thanks so much for stopping by! See you soon!

1springsupplies



~Supplies~
Stamps:
BB Magical Unicorns (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice hybrid ink, Blue Breeze dye ink (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Blue Breeze card stock, X-Press It Blending Card (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
BB Magical Unicorns, Inside & Out Stitched Oval STAX Die-namics, Stitched Cloud Edges Die-namics, foam mounting tape, Pretty Pink Posh sequins (MFT); Copic markers, enamel dots, sponge dauber

1springsignature

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this sweet magical scene! Those subtle clouds are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!