Saturday, April 16, 2016

You Don’t Look a Day Over Prehistoric–C4C #332

C4C332_2016apr16

Hi, everyone, it’s time for another Crazy 4 Challenges! It’s sketch week and Rebecca has a fun one for us.


12507651_10207156800092225_4542330661382709416_n
While I do love the layout and the sketch elements, I am NOT a fan of non standard card sizes so I went my normal A2. I started with a Sweet Tooth card stock base and built upon it, adding Ranger Watercolor paper with a watercolor wash done with Peerless Watercolors, Fresh Squeezed Chevron Paper Pack at the bottom and Stitched Mountain Range Die-namics cut from Green Room card stock and Field Day card stock for the center elements with foam mounting tape in between the two. Then I added Radiant Sun Die-namics cut from Sunshine card stock and Puffy Clouds Die-namics, a couple popped up on foam.

C4C332_2016apr16b

Next I stamped the dino and trees from Prehistoric Fun on X-Press It Blending Card with Black Licorice hybrid ink, colored them with Copic markers, and fussy cut them out. I adhere the dino and framed him with Stitched Oval Frames Die-namics cut from Kraft card stock and added the trees as the left side accent. To finish, I added the sentiment, stamped with Versamark on Black Licorice card stock and heat embossed with white detail embossing powder. I must admit I love how this card turned out :) Thanks for a great sketch, Rebecca!

And that's it! Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has for you!

THEN, you know what to do--we'd love to have you come along and play with us. Just do your thing with the challenge and link it to Mr. Linky on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Please link directly to your project. And, if you upload to a public gallery, please use the key word C4C332.

Thanks for stopping by today—see you soon!


1springsupplies




~Supplies~
Stamps:
Prehistoric Fun (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice hybrid ink, Versamark (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Sunshine card stock, Green Room card stock, Field Day card stock, Kraft card stock, Black Licorice card stock, Fresh Squeezed Chevron Paper Pack, Ranger Watercolor paper, X-Press It Blending Card (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Blueprints 28 Die-namics, Puffy Clouds Die-namics, Radiant Sun Die-namics, Stitched Mountain Range Die-namics, Stitched Oval Frames Die-namics, foam mounting tape, Peerless Watercolors, white detail embossing powder, Embossing Magic (MFT); heat tool, Copic markers

1springsignature

1 comment:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!