Tuesday, February 09, 2016

Thanks For Chicken In–MFT February Release Replay

releasereplay_2016feb9

Hi, everyone, welcome to MFT’s February Release Replay! This is where the team takes a fresh look at our most recent release with inspiring ideas and innovative takes on the complete collection.


Print

I didn’t get to play with Farm-tastic or Farm-tastic Die-namics during Release Countdown so I’m indulging myself now :) I started with a Sweet Tooth card stock base and added a strip of the new County Fair Plaid Paper Pack down the right side (I love this paper—it just might be my favorite one yet!) Then I did a watercolor wash on some Ranger Watercolor paper with Peerless Watercolors and stamped Mini Hexagon Background (this is so versatile—goes from a tiled kitchen floor to a chicken wire fence in nothing flat!) with Black Licorice hybrid ink. I added the posts from Farm Fence Die-namics to my fence and added it to the card base like it’s in the distance--my chicks are free range, you see ;-) Then I cut Sweet Tooth card stock with Inside & Out Stitched Oval STAX Die-namics (LOVE these!! That outside stitch just finishes the edge off so nicely!), tied around some baker’s twine, and popped it up on foam mounting tape.

releasereplay_2016feb9b

My fowl were cut from Neenah Classic Crest Cover, Solar White Smooth, 110lb with Farm-tastic Die-namics, the coordinating images from Farm-tastic stamped with Black Licorice hybrid ink, and colored with Copic markers. They were added to the card with foam on top of the sentiment, which was stamped with Versamark on Black Licorice card stock, cut with Blueprints 25 Die-namics, and heat embossed with white detail embossing powder.

And there you have it! Thanks so much for stopping by! See you soon!

1valentinesupplies




~Supplies~
Stamps:
Farm-tastic, Mini Hexagon Background (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice hybrid ink, Versamark (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Black Licorice card stock, County Fair Plaid Paper Pack, Ranger Watercolor Paper (MFT); Neenah Classic Crest Cover, Solar White Smooth, 110lb
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Farm-tastic Die-namics, Farm Fence Die-namics, Inside & Out Stitched Oval STAX Die-namics, Blueprints 25 Die-namics, foam mounting tape, white detail embossing powder, Peerless Watercolors (MFT); Copic markers, baker’s twine

1valentinesignature

2 comments:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!