Tuesday, November 24, 2015

MFT November Die-namics Design–‘Tis the Season for Tags

dienamicsdesign_2015nov24

Hi, everyone, welcome to the November edition of MFT’s Die-namics Design Design Team Challenge! This month’s challenge: tags!

MFT_DienamicsDesign_SideBar
Soon we’re going to be needing tags, right? So there’s no time like the present to get a pile of them made and waiting for the gift wrapping to start. I’ve made a couple of pretty simple tags that should be quick and easy to mass produce, but that have a ton of the “cute” factor :)

First up, the Santa Suit Tag. I’m really loving this theme this year, can you tell? For this tag, I cut Wild Cherry card stock with Stitched Traditional Tags STAX Die-namics, then added a strip of Sweet Tooth card stock down the center. Next I added the Black Licorice card stock belt, using the last tiny buckle that I had in my stash.

dienamicsdesign_2015nov24b

The sentiment is from Gift Card Greetings and was stamped on Sweet Tooth card stock cut with Tag Builder Blueprints 4 Die-namics and tied on with some tiny black check gingham ribbon and some red hemp twine. I embellished it with a little holly sprig stamped with BB Santa’s Elves, colored with Copic markers, and fussy cut out before popping it up on foam mounting tape.
*****

Tag number two is a little more elegant. I started by cutting Kraft card stock with Tag Builder Blueprints 2 Die-namics, then stamped it all over with Versamark and heat embossed with gold detail embossing powder. Folks, I mentioned it before, but this embossing powder is the BOSS!! I was using Ranger embossing powder and was never really happy with coverage, but this powder that MFT is carrying is amazing!! Total coverage and a gorgeous sheen!!

dienamicsdesign_2015nov24c

OK, Then I added a strip of Black Licorice card stock cut with another element from the Tag Builder Blueprints 2 Die-namics, dry embossed with Herringbone Bricks Stencil. Next I cut Peace, Love, Joy Die-namics from gold sparkle card stock and popped it up on foam, then added ribbon and baker’s twine to finish it off!

And that’s it for me for today! Thanks so much for stopping by—see you soon!

1fallsupplies

~Supplies~
Stamps:
Gift Tag Greetings, BB Santa’s Elves, Snowflake Flurry (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice hybrid ink, Versamark (MFT)
Paper:
Wild Cherry card stock, Sweet Tooth card stock, Black Licorice card stock, Kraft card stock, gold sparkle card stock (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond; Stitched
Traditional Tags STAX Die-namics, Tag Builder Blueprints 2 Die-namics, Peace, Love, Joy Die-namics, Tag Builder Blueprints 4 Die-namics, Herringbone Bricks Stencil, foam mounting tape, gold detail embossing powder (MFT); tiny buckle, heat tool, twine, ribbon, Copic markers

1fallsignature

3 comments:

  1. Love your tags....I find them to be so much fun to make. Jan D., FL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tags. Love the kraft embossed with the gold snowlfakes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!