Saturday, December 27, 2014

Flowery Thanks

thanks_2014dec27

Hi, everyone, I’m back again today with another thank you card. This one might take a little longer than yesterday’s, but not much.

I started with a Sweet Tooth card stock base, then popped up a Grout Gray card stock panel on which I stamped the chevron image from Desert Bouquet with Grout Gray ink. Next, on a piece of Sweet Tooth card stock, I stamped up some patterned paper using the flowers and foliage from Desert Bouquet and these inks: Peach Bellini dye ink, Persimmon dye ink, Tropical Teal dye ink, Limelight dye ink, Blueberry dye ink, Wild Wisteria dye ink, and Lemon Drop dye ink. Then I cut it out with a die from Many Thanks Die-namics and popped it up on foam. I finished off with some sweet little Raindrop embellishments that was in my Christmas gift from my bestie, Tammy Hershberger.

On the inside, I added a couple of layers: Tropical Teal card stock and Sweet Tooth card stock, cut with Blueprints 20 Die-namics, Blueprints 21 Die-namics, and stamped with a sentiment from LJD Grand Greetings in Black Licorice dye ink.

thanks_2014dec27in


And there you have it! Thanks so much for stopping by! See you soon!


1CAS Supplies2




~Supplies~
Stamps:
Desert Bouquet, LJD Grand Greetings (MFT)
Ink:
Grout Gray dye ink, Peach Bellini dye ink, Persimmon dye ink, Tropical Teal dye ink, Limelight dye ink, Blueberry dye ink, Wild Wisteria dye ink, Lemon Drop dye ink, Black Licorice dye ink (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Grout Gray card stock, Tropical Teal card stock (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Many Thanks Die-namics, Blueprints 20 Die-namics, Blueprints 21 Die-namics (MFT); foam tape, Rain Drops

1CAS Signature2

1 comment:

  1. OK, SUPER behind in blog-browsing so forgive me for missing this days ago! Was just skimming past and saw my name! LOL Glad you're getting some use out of the raindrops. Dangit, you're going to force me to order those flower stamps.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!