Saturday, September 27, 2014

Fall Leaves–C4C #255

C4C255_2014sep27

Howdy, folks! It’s time for another Crazy 4 Challenges! Today Danielle is challenging us to use leaves on our cards or projects. I can do that ;-) In fact, I hope you’re not tired of my leaves!

My card started with a Kraft Card Stock base, onto which I partially stamped Mini Chicken Wire Background with Steel Gray Ink. Then I stamped a piece of Tangy Orange Card Stock with Tangy Orange Ink and Fine Check Background and wrapped some hemp cord around a piece of it, popping it up on foam on the card base. Before I did that, though, I stamped the sentiment, from LJD Out On a Limb with Steel Gray Ink. I tied on a Jellybean Green Button, then added a Safety Orange Buttons. I added a cluster of Falling Leaves Die-namics, cut from Jellybean Green Card Stock, Safety Orange Card Stock, and Tangy Orange Card Stock along with a Tangy Orange button for accent.

Another sentiment from LJD Out on Limb was stamped on the inside with Steel Gray Ink.


C4C255_2014sep27in 


And that's it! Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has for you, including our September Guest Designer,
Torico!

THEN, you know what to do--we'd love to have you come along and play with us. Just do your thing with the challenge and link it to Mr. Linky on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Please link directly to your project. And, if you upload to a public gallery, please use the key word C4C255.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! See you soon!


1CAS Supplies2




~Supplies~
Stamps:
Mini Chicken Wire Background, Fine Check Background, LJD Out On a Limb (MFT)
Ink:
Steel Gray Ink, Tangy Orange Ink (MFT)
Paper:
Kraft Card Stock, Tangy Orange Card Stock, Jellybean Green Card Stock, Safety Orange Card Stock (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Falling Leaves Die-namics, Tangy Orange Button, Jellybean Green Button, Safety Orange Buttons, hemp cord (MFT); foam tape

1CAS Signature2

1 comment:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!