Saturday, June 21, 2014

Congratulations–C4C #241

C4C241_2014jun21 


Happy Saturday! It’s time for this week’s Crazy 4 Challenges challenge, and being that it’s the third Saturday, Peggy has a sketch for us! So, even though the sketch is SQUARE, I went A2, as usual ;-) I needed a graduation card and I thought MFT’s Centerpieces Congratulations Shaker Die-namics would be just the ticket :)



C4C241



I used the school’s colors, so I got out Orange Fizz card stock and Orange Fizz ink, then dug in my stash for Brilliant Blue card stock and ink. To start with, I stamped the sentiment on Whip Cream card stock with Orange Fizz ink, then built my shaker element. The confetti is mostly tiny mortar boards :) Awwwww! Then I cut some LLD Bright Lights Numbers and Symbols for the year and , adhered them and added a mortar board as the accent, popped up on foam.

I stamped another sentiment from LLD Happy Graduation on the inside with the blue ink, then overstamped the school’s letters with Orange Fizz ink and LLD Cooper Alphabet.

C4C241_2014jun21in


And that's it! Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has for you, including our June Guest Designer, Mary Marsh!

THEN, you know what to do--we'd love to have you come along and play with us. Just do your thing with the challenge and link it to Mr. Linky on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Please link directly to your project. And, if you upload to a public gallery, please use the key word C4C241.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!


1CAS Supplies2






~Supplies~
Stamps:
LLD Happy Graduation (MFT)
Ink:
Orange Fizz ink (MFT); Brilliant Blue (SU!)
Paper:
Orange Fizz card stock, Sweet Tooth card stock (MFT); Brilliant Blue (SU!); clear acetate card stock
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Centerpieces Congratulations Shaker Die-namics, LLD Bright Lights Alphabet Die-namics, LLD Graduation Accents Die-namics (MFT); foam tape

1CAS Signature2

3 comments:

  1. Fab card Barb, love the colors too. Pssst it's not on the C4C blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab graduation card....those were my colors when I graducated grammar school

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE! I love how you used the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!