Saturday, January 25, 2014

Cheerful Thoughts–C4C #220

C4C220_2014jan25

Hi, everyone! It’s time for Crazy 4 Challenges! Sarah is our host again this week and she is challenging us to a color challenge: chocolate, pink, aqua, and cream. AND to make it a Valentine’s Day card. So, I went totally rebel on this challenge, LOL! I used the colors but I’m about done with Valentine’s Day—I will have another couple of them later but I wanted to do something different for this one. So, I rebelled ;-)

I started with a Whip Cream card stock base, then added a Chocolate Brown card stock layer cut with Blueprints 5 Die-namics for those sweet little rounded corners. Next I stamped some patterned paper with Plaid Builder Background (I LOVE this set, did you notice?) and embossed some Whip Cream card stock with Modern Morocco Die-namics and used both to make my top layer. Then I cut a LJD Vintage Frame Die-namics from Sweet Tooth card stock and stamped it with an image from LJD Vintage Frames and Chocolate Brown ink. It has been a while since I used any kind of ribbon on a card so I got out my seam binding and tied a little bow around before popping up my sentiment.

Here’s the inside, with another sentiment from the set.


C4C220_2014jan25in


And that's it! Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has for you!

THEN, you know what to do--we'd love to have you come along and play with us. Just do your thing with the challenge and link it to Mr. Linky on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Please link directly to your project. And, if you upload to a public gallery, please use the key word C4C220.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!



1CAS Supplies2








~Supplies~
Stamps:
Plaid Builder Background, LJD Vintage Frames (MFT)
Ink:
Chocolate Brown ink, Sno Cone ink, Pink Lemonade ink (MFT)
Paper: Whip Cream card stock
, Chocolate Brown card stock (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
LJD Vintage Frame Die-namics, Modern Morocco Die-namics, Blueprints 5 Die-namics, Blueprints 6 Die-namics (MFT); foam tape, seam binding

1CAS Signature2

2 comments:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!