Friday, December 20, 2013

Inspired Merry Christmas

redsilverblack2_2013dec20


Are you ready for another of my “inspired” cards? This one was inspired by this framed art that I saw in a gift shop.


redsilverblack2insp_2013dec20

I started with a Sweet Tooth card stock base, then cut out my Snow Drifts Die-namics element. I gently traced the snow drifts on the base with a pencil, then stamped my trees from Inspired by Winter with Black Licorice ink, some images were stamped off once. Then I stamped the sentiment, from part of an image from LJD Grand Holiday Greetings, with Black Licorice ink, and the bird, from Inspired by Caged Bird with Wild Cherry ink. I cut “merry” with Christmas Greetings Die-namics from Wild Cherry card stock, popped it up on foam, and popped up the snow drift as well. To finish it off I added a tiny clear gem to the bird’s eye. This card would actually be a good one to mass produce—it went really fast once I designed it.

For the inside, I stamped a sentiment from Clearly Sentimental About Christmas.


redsilverblack2_2013dec20in


And there you have it! Thanks so much for stopping by today!


brownwendysupplies








~Supplies~
Stamps:
Inspired by Winter, Inspired by Caged Bird, LJD Grand Holiday Greetings, Clearly Sentimental About Christmas (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice ink, Wild Cherry ink (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Wild Cherry card stock (MFT); chunky glitter paper
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Snow Drifts Die-namics, Christmas Greetings Die-namics (MFT); foam tape, clear gem


brownwendysignature

4 comments:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!