Saturday, October 26, 2013

May Your Season Be Filled With Love and Laughter–C4C #209

C4C209_2013oct26


Hi, everyone, welcome to this week’s Crazy 4 Challenges! This week Silke Ledlow has a great challenge for us—use your very favorite stamp set! Actually, this was an extremely difficult challenge for me because I don’t have a favorite. I have lots of favorites but I can’t pick just one! Oh, and you definitely want to stop over at Silke Ledlow’s  blog—she’s got some awesome blog candy for her final challenge of the month :)

I did use several of my favorites on this card, though. Christmas is my favorite time of year, so I’m using Clearly Sentimental About Christmas for my sentiment. For my little flags, cut with First Place Award Ribbon Die-namics dies and stamped with Electric Red ink and Timber Green ink, I used Washi Patterns, More Washi Patterns, LLD Mod Borders, and LJD Spring Backgrounds.

My card base is made with Kraft card stock and my panel and flags were made using Primitive Cream card stock. Using Electric Red card stock, I cut out a Winter Rose Die-namics and finished off with Royal Leaves Die-namics cut from Timber Green card stock.

The inside has another sentiment from Clearly Sentimental About Christmas.


C4C209_2013oct26in

And that's it! Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has for you!

THEN, you know what to do--we'd love to have you come along and play with us. Just do your thing with the challenge and link it to Mr. Linky on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Please link directly to your project. And, if you upload to a public gallery, please use the key word C4C209.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!



brownwendysupplies 







~Supplies~
Stamps:
Clearly Sentimental About Christmas, Washi Patterns, More Washi Patterns, LJD Spring Backgrounds, LLD Mod Borders (MFT)
Paper:
Kraft card stock, Primitive Cream card stock, Electric Red card stock, Timber Green card stock (MFT)
Ink:
Electric Red ink, Timber Green ink (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
First Place Award Ribbon Die-namics, Winter Rose Die-namics, Royal Leaves Die-namics (MFT); foam tape, hot glue/gun


brownwendysignature

3 comments:

  1. What a lovey card, and the font on that stamp sentiment is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a charming Christmas card Barbara! I love the die cut poinsettia and your row of playful patterned banners!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!