Thursday, May 09, 2013

Thinking of You–MFT Academy

academy26_2013may2


Hey, everyone, today I’m sharing one of my samples from my MFT Academy post on Recessed Stamping. Check out my tutorial HERE.

For this card I’m using
LJD Pretty Poppies and Die-namics LJD Poppies and Leaves. My card base is Sweet Tooth card stock. The sentiment was stamped with Black Licorice ink, the poppies with Orange Fizz ink, and the leaves with Jellybean Green ink. The center of the lower poppy was colored with Copic markers and I finished it off with a few flat-backed black beads.

Here’s the inside with another sentiment from the set:


academy26_2013may2in

Thanks so much for stopping by today!




~Supplies~
Stamps:
LJD Pretty Poppies (
MFT)
Paper:
Smooth White card stock (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice ink, Orange Fizz ink, Jellybean Green ink (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond:
Die-namics LJD Poppies and Leaves (MFT); foam tape, black flat-backed beads; Copic markers


brownwendysignature

1 comment:

  1. This is a stunning card, and I really love the technique you used. Thanks for sharing this card! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!