Friday, April 12, 2013

You’re On a Roll

youreonaroll_2013apr12 

Hey, there, everyone! Today I have a card using an awesome new MFT Die-namics die—Die-namics Bicycle. This thing is so cute!! I cut it from silver glitter paper and popped it up on foam, after I adhered some home made washi tape. To make the washi tape, I stamped with three MFT sets: LJD Darling Dots, LJD Spring Backgrounds, and the just released LLD Border It – Mod Borders. The sentiment is from an also new set, PI – I Wheelie Like You. To finish it off, I added some star-shaped sequins.

Here’s the inside with more washi tape and a sentiment from Die-namics Airplane Greetings Die & Stamp Set.


youreonaroll_2013apr12in






And that’s it! Thanks so much for stopping by today!




~Supplies~
Stamps:
PI – I Wheelie Like You, LLD Border It – Mod Borders, LJD Spring Backgrounds, LJD Darling Dots, Die-namics Airplane Greetings Die & Stamp Set (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock (MFT); glitter paper; tissue paper
Ink:
Sour Apple ink, Black Licorice Ink (MFT); Night Of Navy (SU!)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Die-namics Bicycle (MFT); 1” ScorTape, foam tape, star sequins


brownwendysignature

3 comments:

  1. Oh, WOW! A glittered bike! I LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the bike, and your stamped washi tape is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bar, you rock! This is awesome and homemade Washi tape, brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!