Friday, March 15, 2013

MFT April Guest Designer Challenge

MFTGUESTDT0413_2013mar15


It’s time to start thinking about the April Guest Designer Challenge over at MFT! You can get all the details at the MFT Member Forum over at SCS right HERE. Here’s a little peek at the sketch.


MFTGUESTDT0413

I’m using one of my VERY favorite MFT sets, My Favorite Sentiments – well named :) I stamped the heart in Sno Cone ink, then removed the ink on “HEART”  with a wet Q-Tip and added the orange with a water-based marker. Then I cut it out with a Die-namics Designer Labels 1 STAX and popped it up on foam.

The little flags on the left side were made with my Die-namics LLD Accent It – Flags & Tags set with a Tangy Orange button and some baker’s twine. The border was made with a Die-namics Triple Scallop Borders and accented with some faux pearls.

Here’s the inside with another sentiment from that fabulous set:

MFTGUESTDT0413_2013mar15in

 

That’s all from me today—thanks so much for stopping by!

 

 

 

~Supplies~
Stamps:
My Favorite Sentiments (MFT)
Paper:
Whip Cream card stock, Tangy Orange card stock (MFT); Collectable- Notable (MME)
Ink:
Sno Cone Ink (MFT); Pumpkin Pie marker (SU!)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Die-namics Designer Labels 1 STAX, Die-namics LLD Accent It – Flags & Tags, Die-namics Triple Scallop Borders, Tangy Orange Button (MFT); baker’s twine, faux pearls, sewing machine, foam dots

 

brownwendysignature

1 comment:

  1. Barb, this is really cute! I love it! I need to spend time this summer just working with pictures of your cards and playing, making them mine, getting the vibe. I just love your cards. And not just one style you do but all of them! I wish I could have gone to Kim's classes in FL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!