Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Easter Wishes

easterwishes_2013feb25

Happy Tuesday! I hadn’t had a chance to used these adorable little peeps from MFT’s February release so I decided to do something very CAS with them.

First off I cut three peeps, from my Die-namics Woven Basket set, out of some polka dot paper and laid them out to see what else I wanted to do. I had some new border embossing folders and I thought one of them would add just the right touch to the bottom of my Sweet Tooth card stock base. After I embossed, I stamped the sentiment, from LJD Embellished Eggs, with Black Licorice Ink and popped the peeps up on foam just above it. Easy peasy and too cute!

Here’s the inside, with another sentiment from the set:

easterwishes_2013feb25in

Okey dokey, that’s it from me today! See you back tomorrow with a couple of cards!









Pin It





~Supplies~
Stamps:
LJD Embellished Eggs (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock (MFT); Dots and Stripes (Echo Park)
Ink:
Black Licorice Ink (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Die-namics Woven Basket (MFT); embossing folder, foam tape


brownwendysignature

3 comments:

  1. I love that paper pack from Basic Grey, and I guess I just love these colors. I like the way you sponged on your diecut circle.

    Thanks for having me as a guest on your team Barbara!! I really enjoyed it, and the month went too fast. Hugs, Kim :>)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is what I call "art"!. This is one of the most beautiful easter wishes creation I've seen online as I blog hop. Thanks for sharing this beautiful creation. More! More More ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!