Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Thankful for You–MFTWSC #95

MFTWSC95_2012oct24

 

Are you ready for another MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge? Here’s this week’s sketch. You can find the sketch on the MFT blog and also in the MFT forum on SCS, as well as in the weekly newsletter. The Design Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.

 

MFTWSC95

 

I went with an A2 size for my card instead of a square card, because, well, because that’s what I do ;-) I cut out some patterned paper with my Die-namics Polka Dot Greetings Die Only and stamped a sentiment from Thankful Leaves. Then I popped it up on two sizes of Die-namics Designer Labels 3 STAX for my focal element. I added a Die-namics Fall Leaves die cut with a hemp cord-tied Hot Fudge button as the accent element. I stamped the leaf using the rock and roll technique and gently shaped it with my fingers for dimension. Some stitching and a couple of Copic-colored flat back pearls finished it off.

Here’s the inside with a sentiment from Clearly Sentimental About Friendship.

MFTWSC95_2012oct24in


Here are the Die-namics dies I used on this card:

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

 

 

Pin It



 

~Supplies~
Stamps:
Thankful Leaves, Clearly Sentimental About Friendship (MFT)
Paper:
Kraft card stock, Whip Cream cards stock, Hot Fudge card stock (MFT); Thankful (Authentique)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa; Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Die-namics Polka Dot Greetings Die Only, Die-namics Fall Leaves, Die-namics Designer Labels STAX 2, Hot Fudge buttons, hemp cord (MFT); foam tape, sewing machine, flat back pearls, Copic marker

 

brownwendysignature

3 comments:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!