Monday, September 24, 2012

Cruising By…

cruisingby_2012sep24

Hi, everyone! Hope you had a great weekend! I enjoyed the wonderful early Fall weather we’re having—my favorite time of year!

Today I have a card using some
eclectic Paperie supplies for you. I’m also using this week’s i Spy Sketches sketch for my layout. My awesome friend and MFT team mate, Joanne Basile is the featured stamper so how could I not, right?

I’m using some So Happy Together patterned paper from the eP store, along with this Washi tape and a sweet little Maya Road pink Felt Pearl Posy flower. I stamped the sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and did some sponging with Antique Linen Distress Ink and my Inkssentials Foam Blending tool to finish it off. The sentiment panel is popped up on Scotch Foam Mounting Tape and I’m using MFT Die-namics dies and stamps. Here’s the inside with another sentiment.

cruisingby_2012sep24in

And that’s it for me today! Thanks so much for stopping by!

 

Pin It

 

 

~Supplies~
Stamps:
Die-namics You Move Me and Stamp Set (MFT)
Paper:
Whip Cream card stock, Black Licorice card stock, Kraft card stock (MFT); So Happy Together (Echo Park)
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black; Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Die-namics dies (MFT); pink Felt Pearl Posy (Maya Road0, Scotch Foam Mounting Tape, MME decorative tape, Inkssentials Foam Blending Tool 

 

brownwendysignature

4 comments:

  1. I love the pretty banners and whimsical look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's scrappy wonderfulness... Just like Joanne's!!! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch. I adore the little banners! Thanks for playing along at iSpy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun card. Very inspiring. Just found you and really like your fine style. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!