Saturday, June 09, 2012

I Love Your Smile–C4C #140


C4C140_2012jun9

Hi all! Since it’s Saturday it must be Crazy 4 Challenges time! The lovely and talented Silke Ledlow is our host for June and today she’s challenging us to use lots of circles on our cards.

I’ve had a card like this in the back of my mind for some time. I didn’t know what the elements were going to be, but circles work just fine! Easy peasy, too. I simply cut circles with my Die-namics Circle STAX from different colors of dotted paper, arranged them, and stamped the sentiment from MFT’s recently released Complimentary Greetings set—this month’s Triple Scoop set.

The inside has another sentiment from the set.
C4C140_2012jun9in


Here is the
Die-namics die I used on this card:
MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic


And that's all for me for me! Be sure to checkout what the rest of the design team has for you!

THEN, you know what to do--we'd love to have you come along and play with us. Just do your thing with the challenge and link it to Mr. Linky on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Please link directly to your project. And, if you upload to a public gallery, please use the key word C4C140.

Thanks so much for stopping by!



Pin It



~Supplies~
Stamps: Complimentary Greetings (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth (MFT); Dots & Stripes Metropolitan and Homefront (Echo Park)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories/tools: Vagabond; Circle STAX Die-namics dies (MFT)


brownwendysignature

6 comments:

  1. Perfect Barbara...love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card so much and the sentiment is just perfect x
    Gorgeous
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. CAS circle perfection...made ME smile

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this clean and simple style, Bar! Great colors and design!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!