Monday, August 29, 2011

Bird Watching

I have another card I did for the Splitcoast Stampers Dirty Dozen team to show you today.This one uses Flourishes Friendly Reminders


 Not much to say--the image was stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa ink and colored with Copic markers. I used some gorgeous patterns from 7 Gypsies Conservatory paper and SU! Marina mist card stock, along with Flourishes Classic Ivory card stock.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I'll have a new feature to show you tomorrow, so I hope you'll check back!

~Supplies~
Stamps:Friendly Reminders (Flourishes)
Paper: Classic Ivory (Flourishes); Marina Mist (SU!); Conservatory 6 x 6 (7 Gypsies)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger)  
Accessories: Cuttlebug (Provocraft); Petite Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders); border punch (Martha Stewart); 1" and 1 1/4" circle punches (EK Success); button, twine (PTI); twill, sewing machine; distressing tool (Tim Holtz); Copic markers






3 comments:

  1. Pretty-great image with the paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUMMY, just YUMMY! You're the BEST!!! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the birdhouse! Happy 4th Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!