Thursday, July 28, 2011

Christmas In July

Christmas in July Sale_edited-1

Hi all and welcome to Flourishes’ Christmas in July sale! Each year around this time, we kick off a festive sale that is sure to warm your hearts and get you in the spirit, long before the snow starts to fly! Between now and the 31st of July, all Christmas sets will be a  20% off! Just click HERE to see all the goodies that are on sale!

xmasmusic_2011may26

I’m a Christmas all year kinda girl so this was right up my alley :) I love this Christmas Music set. It’s helps create a gorgeous background layer and the sentiments are just wonderful. I stamped the music on some patterned paper with light brown ink and sponged the edges with Distress Ink. The sentiment was stamped on a Spellbinders Ribbon Tag Trio Two tag and tied it on with some luscious burgundy silk ribbon.

If you need more inspiration, we have some for you every day this week!

Monday: Leslie Miller
Tuesday: The Timeless Tuesday Team
Wednesday: Dawn Burnworth

Be sure to check out the Flourishes Blog for more inspiration each day.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

brownwendysignature

6 comments:

  1. I love the way you used the music background Barbara.. It is perfect for this card. I need to get mine out and use it more often. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I need to be thinking about this background for mass production cards. This looks awesome and your card is gorgeous! Thanks for the idea, Barb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Bar! I love how the sheet music is so subtle on the pp! Really elegant!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!