Monday, May 09, 2011

Up, Up, and Away

Happy Monday! Yesterday we started out the day with rain, but it turned into a day like you see in my card below--gloriously sunny with some puffy clouds.

This is another card using MFT's new Inspired By Up, Up and Away. I love these vintage-looking balloons that work equally as well with bright colors, as I'm using here, as the first one I did that uses a more subdued color palette, that you can see HERE.


My colorful paper is Echo Park's A Walk In the Park in 6 x 6 size. Yummy colors in card making scale--a winning combo! I stamped my balloons and cut them out, then added some Flat Bottom Die-namics clouds, a Double Scallop Border Die-namics die, and I used the so-very-versatile Notched Tag Die-namics die for my sentiment tag. I was trying to suggest a park with a scallop topped fence with the balloons flying overhead. Did it work?

Here's the inside, somewhat more subdued ;-)


Thanks so much for stopping by today! I always love it when you do!

~Supplies~
Stamps: Inspired By Up, Up and Away (MFT)
Paper: Sweet Tooth, Black Licorice (MFT); A Walk In the Park 6 x 6 pad (Echo Park)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight (SU!)
Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug (Provocraft); Flat Bottom Clouds, Double Scallop Border, and Notched Tag Die-namics dies (MFT); baker's twine, button

7 comments:

  1. Great card!! I just love this card. ITs looking simple and elegant.. Those background paper and the designs are really great.
    Thanks for this great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat set and card. Really like the sentiments. I wish I had that set-would make good grad. cards which I need a few of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, Bar! I thought I was in Central Park! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! You're really making me WANT this set. Love the button with the tag, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!