Sunday, January 03, 2010

My Favorite Things Teaser - Day Two

Did you see gobs of cute owls yesterday? Didn't I tell you my girls would knock your socks off?! Well, get ready for more goodness today because we've got CHOCOLATE!!! Today we're sneaking peeks at two sets: Who's That Chocoholic (WTG mini set) and Clearly Sentimental About Chocolate (the first in MFT's new Clearly Sentimental line).

For my project I decided to do a little treat and a card. The tin is full of Hershey's Kisses (they fit perfectly!) and a decorated belly band dresses it up. I stamped the images on Perfect Paper Panels (out of stock right now but check back soon) with Memento Rich Cocoa ink and colored with Copic markers and paper pieced. I'm using MFT's Chocolate Kiss paper collection and the crystals are from the Chocolate Kiss crystal collection. Appropriate, no? :)

The sentiments on the outside of the card and belly band are from the mini set, and the one on the inside of the card is from the Clearly Sentimental For Chocolate set. The little hearts are from the set we sneaked yesterday, Thinking of Hoo?

You'll see tons more chocolate if you check in at Kim's blog around 11:00am EST for the DT line up for today. But I gotta warn ya--you might as well run on out and pick up some chocolate--I'm pretty sure you'll be craving some by the time you see all they have in store for you ;-)


Here's the inside of the card:

OK, don't forget, we'll be having sneaks every day, including Wednesday, up to the release on Wednesday night. Release party is from 8-10pm EST and the hop and shop start at 10:00pm. Hope you got some Christmas money 'cause you're gonna want every stinkin' set!!!

Thanks for stopping by today!


~Recipe~
Stamps: Who's That Chocoholic and Clearly Sentimental About Chocolate (MFT)
Paper: Whisper White, Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip (SU!); Perfect Paper Panel, Chocolate Kiss digi paper (MFT)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories: Cuttlebug (Provocraft); Labels Eight Nestabilities (Spellbinders); 3M foam squares, ribbon (craft store); Copic markers; treat tin; sewing machine; Chocolate Kiss crystals (MFT)


18 comments:

  1. another fun, and gorgeous creation. You make chocolate look soooo good!!! love how you added the sentiment and hearts to the inside of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super super cute! Fantastic paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looooooove your card!! I am going to have to get this set and that fab paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a yummy set!! I love the hearts stamped inside the card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT Card!!!!! OK, so are those lil hearts inside stamped from Whoo Loves you???

    GREAT JOB!!! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet Project! Love all your paper piecing and little details.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! Love the card and tin!

    ReplyDelete
  8. CUTE! I love all the paper piecing!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous projects Barbara! I keep forgetting that the kisses fit on those tins! Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE it! These are so Beautiful!! Great color combo. Wish I could be sitting with a box of chocolates on my lap right now! LOL
    Aloha & Hugs,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute, cute, cute!! I LOVE all the paper-piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable card and tin, Bar! Great coloring, and LOVE the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty!!! Your coloring on that box of chocolates is kick-butt!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!