Sunday, November 08, 2009

Ready for some more Pure Innocence?

I've got another one of My Favorite Things' Pure Innocence cuties for you today. See I told you I would ;-) This one is called Pure Innocence- -Apple For You. Look at that sweet little face. Honestly, of all the little girl images out there, this new MFT line is my FAV!!

I stamped her on a Perfect Paper Panel with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored her with Copic markers--except for her dress, which is paper pieced. DSP is retired SU! Summer Picnic. The sentiment was cut out with a Spellbinders tag die and tied on with Pearl cotton. This one would be SO cute for a teacher gift, don't you think? But there're all sorts of occasions this would come in so handy for! So, what are you waiting for? Hop on over to MFT and get you some Pure Innocence!

Thanks for stopping by today!

~Recipe~
Stamps: Pure Innocence--Thank You (MFT)
Paper: Whisper White, Old Olive, Bashful Blue, Real Red, Summer Picnic DSP (SU!); Perfect Paper Panel (MFT)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Cuttlebug/Petite Oval Nestabilities/Spellbinders tag die; ribbon, Pearl cotton (craft store); Vintage button in Pure Poppy (PTI); sewing machine


7 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love the happy colors on this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious card! This little cutie is my favorite as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWWW - so super sweet - Barbara!!! Awesome coloring!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got to get some of those little cuties ordered for the store! Your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! I love your design-the oval is so cool! Really pretty papers you used too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!