Monday, August 03, 2009

My Favorite Things Sneak Peek

This is gonna be quick--I've got a gazillion things to do! I'm still trying to catch up from being gone last week and I'm loosing the battle, LOL!

Here's one of the sets that will be released by My Favorite Things on August 5th and it's called Chocolate Bunny. Is he not the cutest!? Yeah, yeah, I know ;-)

I think you can figure it out, but I'll point out that I glued some tiny seed beads to the chocolate box and the bonbon that Flopsey is about to pop into his mouth to add a little dimension, and that the chair is paper pieced.


Be sure to come back for the blog hop tomorrow night, starting at 10:00pm EDT at Kim's blog and you'll see lots of goodies :) And, I might have another sneak for you tomorrow ;-)

Thanks for stopping by today!

~Recipe~
Stamps: Chocolate Bunny (My Favorite Things)
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Pretty In Pink, Whisper White (SU!); Chocolate Kiss DP and Perfect Paper Panels (MFT)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories: 3M foam squares, ribbon, Perle cotton, brads, seed beads (craft store); Copic markers; Chocolate Kiss Collection (MFT); border punch (Martha Stewart); corner rounder (E K Success)

2 comments:

  1. How cute! I LOVE the ribbon treatment you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!!! Love the layout! That ribbon and button is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!