Sunday, August 02, 2009

More Pictures from CHA

Back again today with some pictures of My Favorite Things' team at CHA. First, here's a picture of Kim and her two daughters--Emma on the left and Brianna on the right, getting ready for a make and take:



The next pictures are all from the MFT cocktail party after the first day of the retail show:

Left to right: Brianna (Kim's daughter), Jenn Balcer, Kim, Carole Burrage, Daven (Mr. Splitcoast), Kirsten DuBosque, Beate Johns, Lori Craig. (Love dropping all these names, LOL!)



Christy Beckwith (MFT illustrator of Who's That Girl and Flopsey), Christina Fischer and Joanne Basile.


Amy Rohl, Kathy Daume', Brianna, Alma (The Cat's Pajamas Stamps), Carole, Kirsten, and the back of little Emma's head :)


Jody Morrow and Christina.

OK, that's it. I didn't take any pictures of products, LOL, I was busy snapping shots of people!

Thanks for stopping by! Sometime tomorrow I'll have a sneak peek of one of the August 5th My Favorite Things releases so come on back!

5 comments:

  1. It was so fun to meet you! I hope you guys have a great (and safe) ride home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ... looks like an awesome time!! I'm so jealous, LOL!! Welcome back!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like so much fun Barbara!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was so fun to meet you, Barbara! And oh my word, if I had known that you were taking pictures, I would surely have at least sat up straight! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!