Saturday, July 18, 2009

Get well! (And I mean it!)

Today I have a get well card I made a while back for a very special person and never got it posted here.

The images are from a set called Nurse Feelgood by Gina K., stamped on Pure Luxury 80 lb paper, also by Gina K. and colored with Copic markers. The images were then cut out and popped upon 3M foam squares on elements of Kraft matted with Night Of Navy. Patterned paper is from the Boxer 6 x 6 pad by Basic Grey. A few Dew Drops for accent finish it off. I love this sentiment--Get Well! Or else, LOL!

I'm so glad you stopped by today!

~Recipe~
Stamps: Nurse Feelgood (Gina K.)
Paper: Whisper White, Kraft, Night Of Navy (SU!); Boxer 6 x 6 pad (Basic Grey); Pure Luxury 80 lb (Gina K.)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: punches (SU!); Dew Drops, Copic markers; 3M foam squares (craft store)

2 comments:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!