Saturday, April 11, 2009

Abundant Blessings


This card is for Mojo Monday #81. Love the sketch, as always.

My base card is Kraft with layers of Handsome Hunter and DP from the Earthy collection by Crafty Secrets. I've used both sides of this double sided DP on this card and the left section has a dark green grosgrain ribbon tied around it in a knot. The focal image and sentiment are from Verve's Abundant Blessings set and were stamped on Very Vanilla with Handsome Hunter, matted with Handsome Hunter, and mounted on 3M foam squares. Following the sketch, I added some Prima flowers with a Paper Studio pewter brad and leaves punched out of Handsome Hunter card stock. Three dark green Dew Drops at the bottom and that's that! I like it!

Thanks for dropping by!

~Recipe~
Stamps: Abundant Blessings (Verve)
Paper: Very Vanilla, Kraft, Handsome Hunter (SU!); Earthy DP (Crafty Secrets)
Ink: Handsome Hunter (SU!)
Accessories: 3M foam squares, ribbon (craft store); leaf punch (Martha Stewart); Prima flowers; brad (Paper Studio); Dew Drops

5 comments:

  1. Oh I love how warm this feels. Wonderful dp, primas and great job with the sketch. This is wonderful Barbara.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE this card Barb!! The layout is awesome and the colors so warm! Great card ... thanks for inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I love the colors!

    Hugs~Becky

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful. Love the colors and the elegant flower. Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!