Monday, March 30, 2009

Chill out


That's what I'm trying to do, LOL. My MFT Idol project is done for this week so now I can relax and play--until tomorrow night ;-) This card is for MFT Sketch Challenge #74.

My base card is Very Vanilla with layers of Kiwi Kiss, Pumpkin Pie, and Blue Bayou (retired SU! In Color) and Chloe's Closet DP from Making Memories. The focal image was stamped on Neenah paper with Memento Tuxedo Black in and colored with Copic markers (see below). After punching the corners with my Ticket Corner punch it was layered on Kiwi Kiss, Pumpkin Pie, and Blue Bayou. I tied a double stitched Blue Bayou ribbon around and added a button from the Chloe's Closet button collection, tied on with Pearle cotton. I added a tab punched with the Round Tab punch from Blue Bayou and with some amber colored Dew Drops and then popped it up on 3M foam squares. It's chillin' me out, looking at it :)

Thanks for dropping by!

~Recipe~
Stamps: Chill Out (Annie LaPointe for MFT)
Paper: Very Vanilla, Kiwi Kiss, Pumpkin Pie, and Blue Bayou (SU!); Neenah ivory paper; Chloe's Closet DP (Making Memories)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: 3M foam squares, Pearle cotton (craft store); Chloe's Closet button (Making Memories; ribbon, Ticket Corner and Round Tab punches (SU!); Dew Drops; Copic markers

2 comments:

  1. Springy and sweet. Great color choices and I like the layout on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card too Barbara! It's so springy!
    Did you outline the stamped image with a light gray marker? I love the look it gave the image, almost like a sticker.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!