Thursday, February 19, 2009

Feel better soon!

This card is for My Favorite Things' Who's That Girl Challenge 22. The challenge was to use the Can You Dig It? set and add some ribbon and three flowers. I don't have that set so I used Bunny Slippers instead. I figured if you're sick you can use some flowers to cheer you up! This card is using Jen del Muro's Sketch For You To Try for this week, too, although I had to flip it to accommodate this image.

My base card is Whisper White with layers of DP from Basic Grey's Two Scoops 6 x 6 pad with some retired Wild Wasabi double stitched ribbon as the first element. The next element is more DP with ribbon tabs that follow the sketch and is popped up on 3M foam squares. The focal image was stamped on Solar White card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and is, for the most part, paper pieced. What wasn't paper pieced was colored with Copic markers (see below for the colors I used) and is up on foam squares. The sentiment was stamped directly on the base card with brad and paper piercing accents. Three Primas were attached with another brad and another foam square.

Thanks for dropping by!

~Recipe~
Stamps: Bunny Slippers (MFT)
Paper: Whisper White (SU!); Solar White (PTI); Two Scoops 6 x 6 pad (Basic Grey)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: 3M foam squares, brads (craft store); Prima flowers; Wild Wasabi double stitched ribbon (SU!)

1 comment:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!