Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Just Chicken Up On You

I just love these little chickens from My Favorite Things' Punny Farm set. This card is for another friend with health problems--this should cheer her up a little.

The card base is Very Vanilla. Then I've layered two DP from the K & Co. Fall Harvest mat pack (love that little mat pack!!). The chickens were colored with my SU! markers and using my blender pen. I'm really loving that little gadget! Then I sponged the edges with Really Rust and layered it on Really Rust and Old Olive card stock. It was attached with dimensionals. The sentiment is from the same stamp set and is cut with Nestabilities tag die, sponged, and layered on Old Olive card stock--I used my corner rounder on it and added rust colored brads. It's also up on dimensionals. I ran a strip of ribbon (it's really pretty in real life--gold and green threads) and attached some Prima fall leaves with a leaf brad. That's it! Thanks for visiting!

Recipe: Stamps--Punny Farm (My Favorite Things); Paper--Old Olive, Really Rust, Very Vanilla (SU!), Fall Harvest mat pack (K & Co,); Ink--Basic Black, Really Rust, Only Orange, Sahara Sand (SU!); Accessories--corner punch, Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, ribbon and brads (craft store).

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, I forgot I had this set...how cute is this! I need to pull it out & use it!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!