Thursday, September 11, 2008

Butterflies are free.

This card is for the Jacksonbelle contest week 2. The butterfly is an Inkadinkado stamp that I stamped on paper from the Basic Gray Mellow collection in StazOn Timber Brown. The image was cut out with a oval Nestabilities die and matted on Chocolate Chip card stock that was cut with a Nestabilities scalloped oval die. Brown brads accent the focal image. The base is Chocolate Chip card stock with an element of Pumpkin Pie and three elements of more paper from the Mellow collection. A piece of off-white twill separates the upper and lower elements.

Recipe: Stamps--butterfly by Inkadinkado; Paper--Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie card stock (SU!), Mellow 6 x 6 pad (Basic Gray); Ink--Timber Brown (StazOn); Accessories--brads (craft store), twill (Wal*Mart).



2 comments:

  1. Barbara,
    I love this card, I wish I lived close to you so that you could teach me some of this! You have such a gift!
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful autumn colors and lovely card!

    I am officially CAUGHT UP on your blog posts! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!