Thursday, August 28, 2008

Sweet One.

I need a baby card for a co-worker--her shower is next Friday so I thought I'd better get hopping. I bought this Sweet One stamp on eBay. I know it was part of a special Stampin' Up! set, but don't know the name of the set so I'm just going to call it "Sweet One."

I started with a GP white card base. Added a layer of Pretty In Pink card stock that I'd embossed with my Cuttlebug and the Swiss Dots folder. The next layer is white, on which I used the new scalloped border punch from Stampin' Up! and on which I stamped the sentiment from a Stampendous set called Baby Invites. The little foot print came from the same set. I tied a pink tiny gingham check ribbon and bow on it and added the main element--the Sweet One imagem which is up on dimensionals. I cut that image out with a small circle Nestabilities die and I used a small scalloped Nestabilities die for the pink layer. I thought it still needed something so I added the tiny flat back pearls to the scalloped border. I think it really *is* a "sweet one."

Recipe: Stamps--Baby Invites (Stampendous), Sweet One (SU!); Paper--GP card stock, Pretty In Pink (SU!); Ink--Pretty In Pink (SU!); Tools--Cuttlebug and Swiss Dots folder, Nestabilities small scalloped and small circle dies; Accessories--ribbon (craft store), flat back pearls (Hobby Lobby), dimensionals.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable, Barbara! I love that sweet gingham ribbon and the pearl accents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! Wonderfully sweet accents!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!